This month we have another awesome posture for you to work on.
The Spine Twisting Pose
What is it??
- 150-degree rotation of the spine,
- all vertebra rotating 1-5 degrees from top to bottom.
The spine twisting pose has some great benefits for your body:
- Increases circulation and nutrition to spinal nerves, veins, and tissues
- Improves spinal elasticity and flexibility
- Helps cure lumbago and rheumatism of the spine
- Improves digestion
- Firms abdomen, thighs, and buttocks
- Strengthens back and abdominal muscles
- Increases flexibility of the hip and shoulder joints
- Prevents and heals herniated disc
- Helps arthritis of the knee and sciatica